The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE   Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:15 am

if you wanna make the game nights and the chats work good we need more people we only have 10 not all ten will want to play certain games or be on everytime we need them so really we need more . if you have any mates on any console just ask them to register as we will do much better with more people and more topics!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE   Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

The Manchester United pimp speaks sense. It has to be said that Effemmgee and me are aware that 360splurge suffers from a chronic case of under-subscription. All that we can say to that is that we are busy working behind the scenes coming up with unique content and also spreading the word in other forums and folk that we come across the world wide interweb.

Help spread the word by sticking the 360splurge URL in any signatures of other forums that you may be a member of.

Much obliged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: We need people Re:   Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Verflucht wrote:
The Manchester United pimp speaks sense. It has to be said that Effemmgee and me are aware that 360splurge suffers from a chronic case of under-subscription. All that we can say to that is that we are busy working behind the scenes coming up with unique content and also spreading the word in other forums and folk that we come across the world wide interweb.

Help spread the word by sticking the 360splurge URL in any signatures of other forums that you may be a member of.

Much obliged.
yes can you also add this website name to all your websites like youtube myspace gamebattles xbox.com all them to let people know we exsits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE   

Back to top Go down

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1