The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Midnight Launch of Halo 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Midnight Launch of Halo 3   Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:04 am

Just thought I'd make an announcement for this even though there already is an Official Thread for Halo 3.

Both myself and Benjamin will be attending the Midnight Launch of Halo 3 at our local Gamestation. I will tell you guys all about it when we get back on here.

Hopefully if my neves hold out I will be trying to ask other people waiting in the queue about Halo 3 so I could maybe do a feature on here about it. I'm taking our camera too.
*mutters, might try to pimp the Splurge too, mutters*

We also have a few other places we believe are also doing Midnight Launches so I may leave Benjamin in the Gamestation queue whilst I walk around town.

Wish me luck!

*No more Friends Request please*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Launch of Halo 3   Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 am

Ok I know its early but we are getting ready to set off for the launch!

I'm armed with a fully charged Ninty DS so I shouldnt get bored.

btw I hope the background is ok, thought It might be fitting to make the place Haloy.

Be back soon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Launch of Halo 3   Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Omg tonight was eventfull.

Just got back now after walking back from town and we are exhausted.

I unfortunately didnt manage to get any new members, the people there seemed...'different', more details to come soon after I've typed it all up.

*falls asleep*

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Halo 3 midnight launch   Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:01 am

EffEmmGee wrote:
Just thought I'd make an announcement for this even though there already is an Official Thread for Halo 3.

Both myself and Benjamin will be attending the Midnight Launch of Halo 3 at our local Gamestation. I will tell you guys all about it when we get back on here.

Hopefully if my neves hold out I will be trying to ask other people waiting in the queue about Halo 3 so I could maybe do a feature on here about it. I'm taking our camera too.

We also have a few other places we believe are also doing Midnight Launches so I may leave Benjamin in the Gamestation queue whilst I walk around town.

Wish me luck!
I qwued up for it for 2 hours i was first one in there was about an 550 minute waiting line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HALO 3 NIGHTS   Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:01 am

EffEmmGee wrote:

Wish me luck!
Ive got it noe ill have some games with use when ive done campagine i doit every friday so tomorow ill play with use
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Launch of Halo 3   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 am

mufc.pimp.07 wrote:
Ive got it noe ill have some games with use when ive done campagine i doit every friday so tomorow ill play with use

o_O...ummm...hang on a min...Do you mean that you will play Halo 3 with me? (and the other members of course)

Might be a bit difficult, I have mentioned numerous times on the Splurge that I only have a Silver Account, cant afford a Gold, plus trial cards don't work for me so I cant play this other than single player campaign.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Launch of Halo 3   

Back to top Go down

Midnight Launch of Halo 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1