The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

PSP umd,s

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: PSP umd,s   Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:38 pm

Ha, i bought a load of dvd,s the other day for the PSP and there all brilliant some new one,s aswell . You can get 3 for 10.00 or 10.00 for one or even just get some classic,s or some 2006 5 4 3 2 1 dvd,s for 1.99.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:55 pm

Can you plug it to an external screen or does it have to be on the 4.3" in built screen. I've only ever played with one psp and that was the Japanese import at the local game shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:57 pm

Goingslow wrote:
Can you plug it to an external screen or does it have to be on the 4.3" in built screen. I've only ever played with one psp and that was the Japanese import at the local game shop.
What , do you mean exatly . Do you mean can you plug your psp in your pc or what.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Yeah sort of, can you watch what would be on the small screen on a tv or pc screen? 4.3" is kinda small to watch a movie on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Usefull enough :   Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Goingslow wrote:
Yeah sort of, can you watch what would be on the small screen on a tv or pc screen? 4.3" is kinda small to watch a movie on.
You can plug your psp in your computer yes but it is good to watch movies like to say if your board or if your out somewhere . Travelling far if your going to the safari park with your kids but you are lazy and cant be bothered getting out the car you might wanna stick your psp dvd,s on you see it is quite usefull.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Ah well, I've a 26" hd in my room and going anywhere I'm the driver so not exactly worth it for me. Was tempting at first realease but since I've realised I don't need it. I'd like one, but I can see it sitting in a draw unused. I'd rather that 100 sit in an isa gaining me money!!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:32 am

Ok we've owned a PSP since launch and can say that you cannot plug your PSP into a TV or PC to watch movies or play games.

You can plug the PSP into your PC but thats only to transfer data (pictures, music, mp4 vids etc)

However, the new PSP slim & lite can be plugged into a TV for watching UMD's and play games but not out of the box. Firstly you need a TV which is capable of Progressive Scan, Second you need to purchase special cables to connect to two together.

Just thought I would clear this up.

*No more Friends Request please*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP umd,s   

Back to top Go down

PSP umd,s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: