The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

What is your next few games your getting ;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:54 pm

I , think my next few games ill be getting would be CALL OF DUTY 4 , ACCASINS CREED , NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET . And if you can help me with the others i would be very greatfull .
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:57 pm

Umm, Assassins creed, Mass effect, Guitar hero 3. For certain, which should give me at least a couple of weeks on each. May end up with cod4 also but 150 is quite a bit in a short time on games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Games   Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:01 pm

Goingslow wrote:
Umm, Assassins creed, Mass effect, Guitar hero 3. For certain, which should give me at least a couple of weeks on each. May end up with cod4 also but 150 is quite a bit in a short time on games.
I supose if your actually good on games you might need to by a few quite regulary . Because my cousin has completed Smackdown vs raw 2008 and hes completed halo 3 . He,s only just got them aswell and used al his money so he,s sruck for games now . I dont tryn complete them at first just incase im snookered later for games.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:06 pm

Games I enjoy I do tend to complete rather quickly, I have many semi complete games but just don't feel drawn back to them to finish them off. Yes I like the look of 1000 on a game for the achievements or at least above 500.

I've moto gp, blue dragon, PGR4, rapal (rented) and others to go back to but just can't be nothered. I could buy all the games which I'm interested in but as in my other post is 40 viable for each game just to get it near realease?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:15 pm

I actually don't know what game I want to buy next. I really don't. Well, apart from Call of Duty 4. That game I shall have and complete on Veteran, if it kills me.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Well just checked on play.com and assassins creed is showing as in stock, so hopefully it should be on its way. After that I will gradually go through the others, but I've not actually played another cod game before (he says in shame).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Well, it depends how you like your games. If you like your games as easy as biting into an apple, Call of Duty is not for you. If you prefer a challenge which would be like biting into an apple-sized rock, go for Call of Duty 2 or 4. Skip three, it is by all accounts the weak link. Call of Duty 2 kept me occupied throught August 2006 and it is still the game which gave me the most satisfaction in getting 1000 out of 1000.
Back to top Go down
Yaz`

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:23 pm

I'm hoping to get Assassins Creed and possibly Virtua Fighter 5. I havent really seen any more games I want on the 360 as my pc is my main platform. What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yaz1988
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your next few games your getting ;   

Back to top Go down

What is your next few games your getting ;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1