The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Which TV show do you hate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Which TV show do you hate?   Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:02 am

There are so many. But the one that really stands out now is Big Brother. It has taken many years for me to become enlightened, but I now think that Big Brother is the worst thing on TV. And the reason for that is obviously Jade, after her performance on Celebrity Big Brother. She has basically hobbled Big Brother, taking away any notion of 'Reality TV', since now, any sign of bullying, racist behaviour, in short, "real life" will be evicted.

I mean, up to that point, every year, without fail, there was at least one incident that would make my jaw drop. I mean, TV has made me so jaded that I thought that nothing on the box would ever shock. Until I saw Kinga enjoy a bottle of wine.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HDaqwZWrwdU
She made me choke on my Coco pops.

But I digress, I hate Big Brother, since it has been sanitized. And Lost, Richard & Judy, CSI Miami, Will & Grace and far too many others for me to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which TV show do you hate?   Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 am

Yes I to hate big brother but the one show i cant stand is coronation street that really gets on my nerves i used to like it but now i just think its gone to stupid " example " david with the E pill you know why make the story lines more stupid and weird for ...
D.SCOTT
Back to top Go down

Which TV show do you hate?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1