The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

This Months OXM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: This Months OXM   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:34 pm

I'm currently referring to the magazine with the Bioshock Big Daddy on the front.

I'm only mentioning this as the demo disk this month has a playable demo of Beautiful Katamari on it! Ive not played it yet but I've watched it being played and it looks gorgeous. Obviously its not got next-gen graphics (if you've played any of the Katamari games before you will understand how you cant really mess with the graphics that much).

Hopefully it will be on the marketplace soon as I don't think its fair that you have to pay for exclusive demos with a less than average magazine. This was a one off for us as we lost interest in the magazine months ago (probably close to a year now)

*No more Friends Request please*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This Months OXM   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm

Yes, yes, yes. That magazine is crap, crap and more crap. Even though I have met that monobrow fella. (Very briefly, at a party. He used to go to school in Cardiff with a friend of mine) That mag is definitely the worst of all the magazines out there. Even worse than Edge. My favourite, even though it is multi-format is GAMES.

That mag rules.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Months OXM   Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Verflucht wrote:
Yes, yes, yes. That magazine is crap, crap and more crap. Even though I have met that monobrow fella. (Very briefly, at a party. He used to go to school in Cardiff with a friend of mine) That mag is definitely the worst of all the magazines out there. Even worse than Edge. My favourite, even though it is multi-format is GAMES.

That mag rules.

Do you mean Games™? If so I agree, I love that magazine, Benjamin subscribes to it (as well as the film magazine Empire). Edge isnt that bad, my only gripe is that it can be too "techy" but the odd issue imo is worth getting.

OXM used to be borderline decent when the mag was about a centimetre thick, now its just a few milimetres thick and half of that is ruddy adverts!

*No more Friends Request please*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomt207

PostSubject: Re: This Months OXM   Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:39 am

Well If you think that the OXM magazine is rubbish then what 360 magazine do you like there are hardly any 2 buy from shops anyway! Yer its pretty erm well Rip when there is only like 10 reviews and you can get the unoficial mag cheaper so its not the best but it isnt crap!

PostSubject: Re: This Months OXM   

Back to top Go down

This Months OXM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1